When it comes to shopping online, I always take pride in it. It takes time.
1. Measure your favorite pieces in your closet. People always talk about measurements. It is important, but to me, instead of measuring yourself, you should put more efforts on taking measurement of your favorite pieces in your closet. It gives you better idea about what size you are looking for. Different brand runs different size.
2. Try to buy only certain type of clothes. I personally like to buy shirts, dresses, or shirt dresses. Those are the clothes that can also be used as layers. so even though it doesnt fit you perfectly, you can still wear it as a layer in winter. For example, i recently shopped at YESSTYLE. 80% is a good buy.
3. Pay attention to the fit when the model wears it. Pay attention to the details when laying flat. seams is the key factor of a good quality garment. however, most people overlook this. Cheap manufacutres normally try to save money and save those extra stitches. If you can't see inside, pay attention to details such as pockets, zippers, buttons. Try to see if those stitches on the pockets are even.
4. Be mindful that color may vary from computer monitor to the real products. The best way is to just buy neutral color . They are stylish and safe. amzn.to/2ziPayh
5. There are apps that can help you save a lot of money. who doesnt love cash back especially some stores offer 15% cash back. My favorite is call EBATES.
If you shop online a lot , you definitely should try ebates. If you use the www.ebates.com/r/MOLLIE2256?type=button&eeid=37350 link: you will automatically get $10.
AnnOnTrend/Wedding make-up artist/Bridal Hair stylist/Huntington Beach/Orange County