AnnOnTrend/Asian Wedding make-up artist/Bridal Hair stylist/Huntington Beach/Orange County
Hair dryer brush is woman's best hair friend. It is a life saver for busy moms and it adds shine to your hair. If you have thick hair like me, you know the pain. It takes 4 hours to let my hair air dry everyday. I have been looking for a hair dryer that can also be used as a straightener and a curler.
I have seen so many hot air brush on the market. But most of them can only be used as a hair straightener. The curls are barely there. and they are very noisy.
Lucky me, after searching and searching, I found the perfect one on Amaozon: PANASONIC curling hair dryer (same day shipping)
Here is why I LOVE it:
1. Panasonic curling dryer is very light weighted. and it is very quite.
2. Dual Voltage makes it ideal for traveling overseas
3. low temperature makes it less damage to hair
4. it adds shine to the hair
5. Comes with adjustable barrel to make different sizes of curls
6. unbeatable price
One thing I like about japanese hair products is that they manage to put all kinds of cool tech in it at a very affordable price.
let me know what is your favorite hot air brush?